The Supreme Wall Mounted Water Boiler
Supreme's flexibility and versatility make it perfect for almost any working environment. The busier the workplace, the more effective the Supreme is.
Its simple, instant operation is ideal for a busy office, shop, factory or hospital.
How much time is wasted every day by staff filling a kettle and waiting for it to heat up? Is it 30 minutes, an hour, or more? After putting a value on that time it's easy to calculate how much it costs in a year - just to boil a kettle.
|Model (litres) ||Cups |
|Volume (litres) |
| ||per hr ||at one time ||per hr ||at one time ||at one time |
|140 ||140 ||15 ||93 ||10 ||2.5 |
|155 ||155 ||30 ||103 ||20 ||5.0 |
|170 ||170 ||45 ||113 ||30 ||7.5 |
|Model ||Height ||Width ||Depth |
|140 ||436 ||290 ||194 |
|155 ||501 ||336 ||194 |
|170 ||501 ||336 ||256 |
Boiling Water in an Instant
Supreme 140, 155 and 170 look stylish and are packed with innovative features to make them the ultimate instant boiling water system:
Intelliboil technology for the efficient management of the boiling cycle
- Easier installation with auto-commissioning
- Integral electronic water conditioner makes new Supreme less prone to scale
- 'Temperature Ready' indicator confirms when it is ready to use
- Engineering grade thermoplastic water container for longer life expectancy
- Detachable steam condensing chamber improves service access
- Modular construction ensures easy maintenance
- BEAB approved
- Retains same footprint, service connections and wall fixings as previous models
- Up to 45 cups immediate draw-off (140-170 cups per hour) depending on model (based on 167ml cup)
- Two years on-site parts and labour guarantee
Take a look at our other instant hot water boilers...